Selby Psychological Services, located in Bangor, Maine, was established to provide counseling and psychotherapy to children, adolescents, adults, couples and families in our area. We can provide generalist services that address your stress levels, changes in mood, levels of anxiety, and relationship concerns. In addition, Dr. Brian Selby has developed unique specialty areas in couples counseling and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) for anxiety in adults and children. Dr. Christine Selby has specialty areas in eating disorders and sport psychology.
Please call 207-299-2442 to check for appointment availability and/or to schedule an appointment. Go to the About Us page to contact Dr. Brian Selby or Dr. Christine Selby directly.
***ATTENTION PATIENTS WITH BEACON INSURANCE***
As of May 8th, 2019 Selby Psychological Services, PLLC will not longer accept this insurance.
The fee for which you will be responsible is the contracted rate we had with Beacon.
Your psychologist will provide you with the information you need to file a claim direction with Beacon.
For additional information or questions please contact your psychologist directly.
- Listen to Dr. Christine Selby talk about relaxation on the Phit for a Queen podcast.
- Dr. Christine Selby was a call in guest on the October 10th episode of Maine Calling. The show is entitled
"Risks and Benefits of Social Media." Click here for more information.
- Dr. Christine Selby was interviewed for an article on relaxation. Click here to read the article.
- Click here to learn more about and order Dr.Christine Selby's latest book The Body Size and Health Debate
- Click here to learn more about and order a copy of Dr. Christine Selby's book Chilling Out: The Psychology of Relaxation.
- Dr. Christine Selby is certified as a Certified Eating Disorders Specialist with the International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals (iaedp). Click here to read more about this certification.
Please share this website: